JACARANDAS


Whenever I see the lavender flowers of jacaranda, I am dazzled by the beauty of it
Like it came straight from the heaven.
Mesmerizing color and the vibe the tree/flowers bring is priceless.
Usually those bloom in summer and the flowers drop making a carpet of violet petals around the tree.

It is not very ornamental like Japanese maples or rhododendron,
not very fragrant like magnolia,
not complicated like wisterias,
but it is very much elegant.
You have my heart Jacarandas!
A beautiful lavender spring in summer!

I want to be buried under a jacaranda tree.
And every time you visit me there, I
 want you to think of me as those flowers(in summer only but that is ok).
I can live with that.
Well, I'll be dead then. So, that will be a paradox :)
But you get the gist of it, don't you?

I want you to think about that jacaranda tree which I wanted to plant once we buy our first home.
You said that we'd have lot of work cleaning up the petals, but added that you would rather have that pain than losing me.

Do you remember the time we researched about the origin of these trees?
You were not very keen, but put up with my craziness there and thank you for that.

So jacarandas, I am helpless in front of you
Please guide me to choose the right path!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

എനിയ്ക്കു നഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടത്

ജെയിംസ്‌ ബോണ്ടിനോട് നന്ദുട്ടന്റെ ഉപദേശം